Become curious about what you are fearful about. Take that fear and turn it into curiosity instead.
— Wayne Dyer (via fuckyeahyoga)
I want to live the rest of my life, however long or short, with as much sweetness as I can decently manage, loving all the people I love, and doing as much as I can of the work I still have to do. I am going to write fire until it comes out of my ears, my eyes, my noseholes—everywhere. Until it’s every breath I breathe. I’m going to go out like a fucking meteor
— Audre Lorde (via feniceargento)
Greek Pantheon Asks (THESE ARE SO COOL PLEASE DO THEM)
- Aphrodite: What do you find attractive in a partner?
- Apollo: Favourite song?
- Ares: If you had to fight someone in a duel, what would be your weapon of choice?
- Artemis: Favourite animal?
- Athena: Do you have any special talents?
- Demeter: Favourite food?
- Dionysus: Favourite drink?
- Hades: If you could meet a person from history, who would it be and why?
- Hephaestus: If you could learn a skill instantly, what would you choose?
- Hera: Do you want to get married and/or have children?
- Hermes: Where in the world would you most like to visit?
- Hestia: Where do you most want to live?
- Poseidon: If you were shipwrecked on a tropical island, what would you want to have with you?
- Zeus: If you ruled the world, what would you change?